Paragraph On Air Pollution In English: Here we have provided 100 words to 500 words Paragraph on environmental pollution for Student study and exercise.
Air pollution is not only bad but dangerous because the air is an necessary and important component for all are living in universe.
Short & Long Paragraph On Air Pollution
Air pollution means contamination in quality of air due to addition of harmful particles and other pollutants which cause adverse effects on human health. It is one of the most serious problems that maximum countries are dealing with.
The graph of air pollution is increasing day by day but no one is taking precautionary steps to prevent it.
Causes Of Air Pollution:
1. Emissions from industries or factories release large amount of carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and other chemical into air. This release of poisonous gases contributes a lot in creating high level of air pollution.
Also Read: Paragraph On Water Pollution
2. The use of pesticides, insecticides and other fertilizers is very dangerous for air. They emit harmful chemicals which make air poisonous.
3. The toxic gases released from volcanic eruptions contain heavy amounts of carbon dioxide and other harmful gases. These gases get mixed with air and pollute it.
3. Vehicles are the main cause of air pollution in this world. Heavy road traffic produces a large amount of dust which can pollute air quality.
4. A lot of minerals below the surface of Earth are extracted in the process of mining. Methane gas is also trapped below the Earth in heavy amount. Such gas is mixed into atmosphere during mining process that contaminates the air cause environmental pollution.
5. Burning the fossil fuels like coal or petrol releases harmful and suffocating chemical elements in air like nitrogen and sulfur dioxide.
Effects Of Air Pollution:
1. Air pollution is responsible for the deterioration of human health. Due to consumption of polluted air, many major health problems occur like lung diseases, respiratory diseases and many other chronic diseases. It damages our nervous system and causes irritation to our sensitive body organs.
2. Air pollution is the major contributor in global warming. Increasing of carbon emissions mean global warming, that is a major cause will increase the temperature of our earth planet.
3. With continued air pollution, the ozone layer is increasing in depletion allowing more ultraviolet rays of sun to enter Earth. These rays are very dangerous for humans and can even cause cancer.
Solution; How to Prevent Air Pollution?
Following are top point to control and prevent the environmental pollution.
- Industries and factories should be established at a distance from the residential areas.
- An important way to reduce air pollution is to prevent burning of fossil fuels and to replace them with alternate energy sources like wind energy, solar energy and geothermal.
- We should plant more trees to prevent air pollution.
We should use social media to spread the message of climate peace and to deal with the issue of air pollution collectively.
- Instead of burning plastics, we should focus more on recycling and reusing.
- While buying car, we should always look for the one that offers highest gas mileage and lowest emission.
Related: Paragraph On Global Warming
It’s a problem occur worldwide, continuously increasing of air pollution is causing health hazards to human being around the world. The health of every human is at the risk because of environmental pollution and unfortunately, mankind is responsible of the pollution.
It is the need of hour to save our planet. The government and citizens have a collective responsibility to control and prevent air pollution.
Air pollution as an environmental health hazard that could contribute spreading of disease specially pandemic like covid-19.