Here is a short 200 paragraph on the topic cow. The paragraph is written in simple English for kids students.
Hope you will find this paragraph, informative. Don’t hesitate to let us know your questions about cows?
The Cow Paragraph For Kids Students
The cow is very popular and is one of the largest land domestic mammals. There are commonly two subspecies of the cow animal, the African bush cow, and the Asian water buffalo.
Wild cattle were originally found all over Europe, Africa, and much of Asia. In the wild, they typically live 10 to 15 years, but on farms, they can live to be twenty or more years old. Cattle are ruminants: their digestive systems are highly specialized in using hard-to-digest plants for food. Cows have a four-chambered stomach that allows them to eat grass.
Cattle are usually seen brown with white humps and a long, pointed head. Their average height is between 15 and 24 hands when fully grown by around two years of age. The weight of an adult cow can be between 340 and 1,000 kilograms, depending on the breed. Europeans perceive the cow to be a very intelligent animal and have bred it to produce milk that is used as food for human consumption and as a source of income from the sale of dairy products such as cheese, butter, and other dairy products.
10 Lines Paragraph about Cow
1. The cow is a domestic animal it is found all over the world it is one of the most useful animals.
2. It found almost all over the world specially in smooth areas.
3. It is spiritual animal by belief of Hinduism.
4. The cow is a herbivores, its skin is most useful for making several items.
5. It has four legs two pointed horns two eyes four cloven hoofs and a long tail with a tuft of hair at end.
6. It eats grass straw grams and herbage it gives milk which is useful to us in different ways we get gee butter cream curd and lassi from its milk.
7. The cow,s dung is used as fuel we get its meat and skin for making boots shoes suit case bags.
8. Many other articles its horn are used for making combs.
9. it bears calves which grow up into oxen and are employed in ploughing the fields in short dead or alive a cow is of great benefits to all of us.
10. It found in several colors almost white, red and white brown.
The cow began used uses as doa domestic animal, at least 10,000 years ago in Asia and Africa. They were used for meat, milk, leather, and as pack animals. Today, cows are kept by farmers around the world on ranches or smaller farms.
Hello! Welcome to my Blog StudyParagraphs.co. My name is Angelina. I am a college professor. I love reading writing for kids students. This blog is full with valuable knowledge for all class students. Thank you for reading my articles.