Paragraph On Discipline In English: Here below you will find short, easy and brief Paragraph on Discipline for class 2, 3, 5 kids Student and for higher secondary education class 9 and 10 Students.
Discipline is very important in Students life. Read following Paragraph to know the importance and advantage of discipline in life.
Write A Brief Paragraph On Discipline
Discipline is a term of following certain rules and regulations on personal conduct to get successful in life. It also means shaping our character and mind, developing self-control and a habit of obedience. It is the first step towards success without which once cannot wish for success.
Maintaining a proper sleep pattern, proper diet, healthy lifestyle, sports, study management all come under the category of discipline. Nature itself demonstrates mechanism of discipline. Everything including stars, planets, sun and moon move according to a system of discipline.
Also Read: Paragraph On Good Manners
Importance Of Discipline
Discipline is very important in our daily life. The very beginning of its role starts in our educational institutions. At student level, discipline is very important for a student to become successful in future. That is why students are always advised to learn discipline from early age. It helps a student to get organized and punctual in life.
A person with discipline always performs his task on time. He knows what he wants in his life and stays focused on his goals. A nation is not built by mountains or trees, it is built by the characters of its citizens.
History shows that in the past, the countries who were a prey of indiscipline had to accept slavery of external powers. Therefore, it is important to learn the importance of discipline and hard work that are two main things that make us physically and mentally capable to make our country proud.
People are considered as wealth of a nation and they are responsible for the prosperity of a country. So, a country who knows the value of discipline will never face defeat.
On the other hand, a person with lack of discipline will always face failure and disrespect in life. He will not be focused towards his goals and he will be left behind in the race of life.
Advantages Of Discipline
1. A person with disciplined life always leads a successful life.
2. Discipline develops a sense of responsibility and credibility in a person.
3. It enhances capabilities of a person to face the challenges of life.
4. Discipline comes in handy everywhere including office, school, sports or visiting someone.
5. A disciplined person always leaves a positive impact on the mind of people.
6. Discipline is a positive virtue of one’s life which makes a man punctual, honest and regular.
7. People who remain in discipline stay away from bad habits. They have certain rules and regulations which help them to stay focused on their goal.
8. Everyone respects a disciplined man and he is considered as a role model.
Ways To Maintain Discipline
1. First of all, punishment should not be used for maintaining discipline. It creates various types of complexes in mind. Therefore, discipline should be taught and not enforced.
2. Another way to maintain good discipline is that it should be based on co-operation and trust because it sets the foundation of discipline.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and achievements. It is mandatory for the successful functioning of every institution. The habits we acquire in our young age continue lifelong. Therefore, it is important for every individual to maintain discipline in order to lead a successful life.
Related: Paragraph On Daily Routine