Write a paragraph on mobile phones or smartphones for students. An example is given below for children’s guidelines about how to describe your mobile phone in a paragraph.
Mobile phones are the most advanced technology designed to make our lives easier. A complete change in human life has been seen for those whose official and social relationships are dependent on mobile phones.
Short & Long Paragraph On Mobile Phone | For Children & Students
Mobile phones have now become universally popular.
They enable us to call anyone at any time and are independent of a landline connection. They allow us to get all the world’s information no matter where we are. Basically, one can connect with the whole world with this small device that easily fits in the hand.
1. Importance Of Mobile Phones
Mobile phones play a very important role in our daily lives. There is different software featured on mobile phones, including calculators, dictionaries, time clocks, reminders, notepads, etc., which are extremely helpful for students.
Mobile phones have revolutionized our daily lives, and they are doing wonders in the fields of business, culture, trade, education, and commerce.
There were times when telephones were the only source of communication, and if the wire was disconnected, the communication would be lost. But now, with this amazing technology, there are no obstacles to having quick communication with family and friends.
2. Advantages Of Mobile Phones
1. Means of communication – A man can take full advantage of his mobile phone to communicate with his friends and family. Sending and receiving messages on a cell phone is also a great benefit.
2. Source of entertainment – Mobile phones are a never-ending source of entertainment. In this era where everybody is constantly working, mobile phones are a source of entertainment to relax and freshen the mind. It includes a bundle of features like games, music, a camera, and other social apps to keep one entertained.
3. Source of information – Mobile phones are not only the best way to communicate, but they are also helpful for assignments and projects. There is a vast amount of information about anything that a person can find on the internet. Also, there are smartphones that include many educational apps that allow a person to learn many informative things.
4. Location accessibility – With the help of maps installed on your phone, you can easily locate any location when you are lost. You can easily find any nearby restaurant, petrol pump, or grocery store. This is how much easier these cell phones make our lives.
3. Disadvantage Of Cell Phones
1. Misuse – Unfortunately, there are some disadvantages to mobile phones as well. Some people misuse their phones to annoy other people. They disturb others by making prank calls or sending nonsensical messages. It is not a good thing and concerns the privacy of the other person.
2. Accidents – People do not take road signs seriously and continuously use cell phones while driving. They would listen to calls or send text messages without looking at the road. This results in severe road accidents.
3. Addiction – The majority of students become addicted to their cell phones. They develop the habit of constantly checking their phones, which distracts them from studying. Also, their eyes are constantly glued to the mobile screen to play games, watch movies, or chat with friends. In all of this, they forget to give proper time to study, which results in bad grades.
4. Communication Gap – With the continuous use of cell phones, people have disconnected from their families. It is creating a lack of physical communication between families. Children have no time for their parents, and this communication gap has led to misunderstandings and distance between families.
No doubt, the mobile phone is the most helpful innovation for mankind if used correctly and wisely. It is undeniable that mobile phones have become a basic necessity for us, but we must use them responsibly.
Should avoid too much use of mobile phones. Every picture has two sides, and now it depends on us which side we choose.