Read a paragraph about terrorism, short and long, 150 words for SSC and HSC students. You can learn here a simple and easy way to write a paragraph on terrorism in Pakistan and India, with its causes and facts.
What is terrorism? – Terrorism can be defined as the unlawful use of force or violence to create fear among people. It has become a threat to humanity by causing economic loss and devastating casualties.
Write A Short Paragraph About Terrorism
Terrorists send their ideological, political, or religious views through violence. They create fear among people and force them to obey their commands.
1. Introduction Paragraph
Nowadays, terrorist acts like suicide bombings have become the norm of the day. Terrorists have not spared any place, including mosques, shopping malls, hotels, educational institutes, and offices. This has created fear among everyone, and no one feels safe anymore.
2. Causes Of Terrorism
1. Lack of Education- One of the main causes of terrorism is a lack of education. People who are not well educated can not differentiate between what is right and what is wrong.
It is very easy to brain-wash these types of people. Once they are convinced, they believe that dying for their cause is holy and they are willing to do anything.
2. Poverty- Poverty is also the cause of terrorism. Many people are living below the poverty line. They do not have enough money to take care of their whole family.
Terrorist groups hire these people with the agreement to give them a lot of money for their families. These poor people become easy prey for terrorism.
3. Unemployment- Unemployment has made this matter worse. Our younger generation, with qualified degrees, is still unable to find a better job.
This depression leads people to go to extreme levels of extremism and even commit suicide. These types of people are hired by terrorist groups to fulfil their causes.
4. Injustice- Injustice is another cause that breeds terrorism. When the grievances of the people are not redressed, they resort to violent actions.
So, delayed justice is the reason why victims are being dragged into the swamp by terrorist organizations.
5. Religious Intolerance – Young people in madrasas are being brainwashed with extreme ideologies. As a result, they become intolerant towards other religions. These terrorists then attack schools and colleges to create fear among people.
3. Issue In Fighting Terrorism
Terrorism has caused many drastic social effects. The economy around the globe is being badly affected by terrorism. Everything has suffered:
social and economic relations, getting an education, freedom to travel anywhere, offering prayers in mosques, everything has suffered.
4. Effects Of Terrorism
Everyone is suffering from psychological problems due to terrorism. Fear is created in the hearts of people.
They are afraid to travel alone. They are unable to offer prayers in a mosque without fear.They are terrified of sending their children to schools and colleges.
It tears their hearts to think whether they will see their children after school or not, or whether they will be able to come home safely.
Terrorism has led to homelessness, unemployment, and other social problems. Many people have lost their jobs, and transport has also suffered a severe blow. Due to terrorist attacks, millions of goods are destroyed and the lives of millions of people are lost.
A country where terrorism and terror exist cannot be healthy. It is a very serious issue and needs special attention.
Education is very important for everyone, and it is the duty of the government to take essential steps to promote education. Terrorism cannot be controlled by the government alone.
People from all over the world must unite together to eradicate this threat from the Earth. Together, we will fight to get rid of this problem.