Unsung heroes of the freedom struggle: postcards, essays, and paragraphs written in English Below you can find several postcards written on Unsung heroes of the Indian freedom struggle against the British Raj.
Essay, Paragraph and Best Postcard Writing On Unsung Heroes Of Freedom Struggles In English
It is the struggle of our leaders that our nation is going to celebrate the 75th anniversary of independence in India.
Our history is rife with freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives to build the country. We have had several unsung freedom heroes in our past. We need to highlight their efforts for our country.
Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru were both the greatest freedom heroes. They, along with their following, were also great. Subhas Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh, Rani Lakshmibai, Peer Ali Khan, and several others gave their lives for the independence of the country.
India is a blessed country where we have celebrated our 72 years of joyful independence and the next anniversary is around the corner. It is our responsibility to put light on the rule of our unfortunately unsung freedom heroes.
Postcard Writing On Unsung Heroes Of Freedom Struggle In10 lines
Students Name: Parkash
School Name: Mahatma Gandhi High School
School Address: New Delhi
The Prime Minister
My ten-point postcard on Unsung Heroes Of Freedom Struggles,
1. Independence is a blessing given by God to a nation. Independence gives us a free life to work hard for our personal and country’s development.
2. Independence Day is one of the most significant days in our history. India got independence in 1947 and will be celebrating its 75th anniversary of independence in August 2022.
3. After 25 years, hopefully, we will celebrate 100 years of independence because of our largest democratic system in the world.
4. Undoubtedly, India is a developed, peaceful, and further progressing country thanks to our political leaders who are giving their full attention to leading the country towards the light.
5. Just imagine, if we were celebrating 300 years of independence, we would be the first to land on the moon and, undoubtedly, the supreme power of the world.
6. But, if we had not achieved independence yet, we would still be dreaming of freedom! But our freedom struggle heroes have done their duty so that we can work hard and freely to make India a developed country. Every citizen of the country should have a vision for India in 2047.
7. I salute Indian freedom struggle fighters. They fought and gave their lives to make the country independent in the future.
8. Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru both played an important role in the freedom movement. They gained success through their true followers.
9. In the Indian freedom struggle, thousands of people fought against British rules. Unfortunately, some are unsung freedom struggle heroes.
10. I would like to highlight the role of our unsung heroes in the freedom struggle in India.
Top Unsung heroes Of Freedom Struggles of India
1. Tirat Singh:
He is also known as Tirat Singh Syiem. He was the chief of the Khasi people. When the British attempted to equip Khasi Hill, Syiem and his people struggled hard to save their earth. He was born in 1802 and passed away in 1835.
2. Velu Nachiyar:
She was the first lady who raised her voice and fought against the East India Company. From 1780 to 1790, Rani Velu Nachiyar reigned over the Savaganga estate.
2. Peer Ali Khan:
He was a revolutionary Indian freedom hero. He got punishment for participating in the freedom movement in 1857. He was born in 1812 and died in 1857.
3. Batukeshwar Dutt:
He was a young revolutionary and freedom hero. He participated as an independence fighter in 1900. He, along with Bhagat Singh, threw two bombs at the national assembly in New Delhi. He is also best known for this act.
4. Pingali Venkayya:
He was the designer of the Indian national flag. He was a true follower of Mahatma Gandhi. Pingali Venkayya was born at Bhatlapenumarruand in 1876 and died on July 4th, 1963 at Vijayawada.
5. Khudiram Bose:
He was one of the youngest martyrs of the Indian freedom moment. He and his friend, Prafulla Chaki, were sentenced to death allegedly by the British government in the Muzaffarpur Conspiracy Case. He was born on December 3rd, 1889 in the Midnapore district and died at Muzaffarpur in 1908.
6. Durgawati Devi:
She was a revolutionary freedom hero in the history of India’s freedom movement. She was a brave freedom fighter. She physically participated in the armed revolution against the British Raj. She is best known for attempting to kill the British general, Lord Hailey. She also accompanied Bhagat Singh to make him escape. She is also known as Durga Bhabhi.
Hello! Welcome to my Blog StudyParagraphs.co. My name is Angelina. I am a college professor. I love reading writing for kids students. This blog is full with valuable knowledge for all class students. Thank you for reading my articles.