Technology is a blessing of curse and also killing creativity. Read below short and long Paragraph on Technology and know it’s advantage and disadvantage and download Pdf.
Technology is any tool, machine or technique that makes our life easier. Before the invention of modern-day technology, our daily work routine was very hectic. Even executing a simple task would consume too much of our time. Fortunately, our lives have improved now because of the efficiency provided by technology.
Technology Paragraph | Advantage & Disadvantage And Rule Of Technology In Our Life
1. Importance Of Technology
Without technology, our lives would not have been simpler and easier. All the modernization in today’s world is because of development in technology in different fields. Now a days, technology is used everywhere including education, communication, entertainment, work, medical field and even in homes. It brings societies together and helps use to do things that we were not able to do on our own.
Also Read: Paragraph On Internet
2. Advantages Of Technology
The main advantage of technology is that we can access any information.
1. Time Saver: Things that used to take hours for completion can now be completed in a matter of minutes because of technology. Everything is just a click away including banking, sending e-mail, assignments and even shopping.
2. Communication: The invention of computers, cell phones and laptops have made it easier for us to stay connected with our family and friends. Moreover, companies can also communicate with foreign countries more easily.
3. Source Of Entertainment: Technology has brought a huge source of entertainment making our life pleasant. After a long tiring day when one is tired and just wants to spend free time in his home then there is a lot of entertainment stuff he can find on internet. It is the best way to escape from tensions of our daily life.
3. Disadvantages Of Technology:
1. Effect On Health: Relying too much on technology is also bad for ourselves. It is affecting the society negatively. Now a days, people have become so much addictive of their cell phones that taking their eyes off from phone is an impossible task for them.
Even if they take some time off from mobile phone then they switch to use laptops. These sleep deprived people go to their work in morning and find it difficult to concentrate on their work. This leads to headache and vision problem.
Obesity is also common in these people because they prefer to sit all day using their phone rather than doing any physical activity.
2. Lack Of Communication: Excessive use of various devices has created a gap between parents and children. Children do not have time for their family members and this lack of communication between them create misunderstanding and distance between them.
Related: Paragraph On Computer
4. Conclusion Lines
Technology is the greatest tool for mankind which has revolutionized our lives. No doubt, our life has become easier but there are also threats to society due to misuse of technology. Now it is up to us that how we use it.