Technology is a blessing and a curse. It also kills creativity. Read below the short and long paragraph on technology to understand its advantages and disadvantages, and download the pdf.
Technology is any tool, machine, or technique that makes our lives easier. Before the invention of modern-day technology, our daily work routine was very hectic. Even executing a simple task would consume too much of our time. Fortunately, our lives have improved now because of the efficiency provided by technology.
Technology Paragraph | Advantage & Disadvantage And Rule Of Technology In Our Life
1. Importance Of Technology
Without technology, our lives would not have been simpler and easier. All the modernization in today’s world is because of the development of technology in different fields. Nowadays, technology is used everywhere, including education, communication, entertainment, music, work, the medical field, and even in homes. It brings societies together and helps us do things that we are not able to do on our own.
2. Advantages Of Technology
The main advantage of technology is that we can access any type of information.
1. Time Saver – Things that used to take hours to complete can now be completed in a matter of minutes because of technology. Everything is just a click away, including banking, sending e-mail, assignments, and even shopping.
2. Communication – The invention of computers, cell phones, and laptops has made it easier for us to stay connected with our relationships, like family and friends. Moreover, companies can also communicate with foreign countries more easily.
3. Source of Entertainment – Technology has brought a huge source of entertainment, making our lives pleasant. After a long, tiring day, when one is tired and just wants to spend free time at home, there is a lot of entertainment stuff he can find on the internet. It is the best way to escape from the tensions of daily life.
3. Disadvantages Of Technology
1. Effect On Health – Relying too much on technology is also bad for ourselves. It is affecting the society negatively. Now a days, people have become so much addictive of their cell phones that taking their eyes off from phone is an impossible task for them.
Even if they take some time off from mobile phone then they switch to use laptops. These sleep deprived people go to their work in morning and find it difficult to concentrate on their work. This leads to headache and vision problem.
Obesity is also common in these people because they prefer to sit all day using their phone rather than doing any physical activity.
2. Lack Of Communication – Excessive use of various devices has created a gap between parents and children. Children do not have time for their family members and this lack of communication between them create misunderstanding and distance between them.
Technology is the greatest tool for mankind which has revolutionized our lives. No doubt, our life has become easier but there are also threats to society due to misuse of technology. Now it is up to us that how we use it.