Read below short essay and Paragraph on earth and our life on our beautiful planet earth. Also read 10 and more lines about go green save earth and read a sweet composition on save earth save our sweet home planet The Earth.
Introduction About the Earth:
Earth is the third of the eight planets in the solar system from the Sun. Earth is the only planet on which life has come into existence . Earth and its resources make life possible on the earth.
Write A Brief Paragraph On Earth planet In English For Students
The earth revolves around the sun in a special circle called the orbital. Earth is the home not only of man but also of millions of other living beings, the only place in the universe where life exists.
Life on this surface began about a billion years ago. The ozone layer came into being in order for organisms to thrive. Along with the Earth’s magnetic field is the second layer of ozone that blocks the sun’s harmful radiation.
Earth is the only planet in the solar system where life exists .The outer surface of the earth is made up of mountains, sand and clay.
Mountains are essential for maintaining the balance of the earth’s surface. If we look at the earth from space, we will see big white marks.
These are water-filled clouds that are always present in the Earth’s atmosphere. The number of clouds that have affected the Earth’s atmosphere has decreased over the last few years. The earth has only one moon.
The northern hemisphere is more populated, while the southern hemisphere is less populated due to the greater number of oceans and less land, for a number of reasons (such as less knowledge of those areas in the past). The both North Pole and the South have six months of day and six months of night. Normal day and night duration is 24 hours.
History of Earth:
Scientific research has shown that the age of the earth is 4.54 billion years. Initially, the earth was in a molten state, but over time, water began to accumulate in the earth’s atmosphere and its surface cooled to form a crust. Shortly afterwards, the moon was formed.
Scientists believe that a body the size of Mars ,whose mass was one tenth of the Earth’s mass, collided with the Earth and as a result of this collision the moon came into being.
Essential elements of earth
The Earth’s atmosphere contains 78.08% nitrogen (N², dry air), 20.95% oxygen (O2), 0.930% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, water (climate change). The total surface area of the earth is about 510,072,000 km2, of which 148,940,000 km2 or 29.2% is land and 361,132,000 km2 or 70.8% is water. In terms of area, about 71% of the earth’s surface is covered by saltwater seas, and the remaining 29% includes continents, islands and freshwater lakes.
Water is the beginning of life and water is essential for all forms of life, which do not currently exist on the surface of any planet in our solar system other than our earth.
Affect of human activities on Earth
The human population of the earth has exceeded 7.6 billion. And man is always engaged in wars over it. Due to overpopulation and human activities, the problems on earth that play an important role in life are disappearing. If this continues , there will be a time when resources will run out and there will be no life on earth.
Earth and resources of earth make life of human with all creations possible on it. If we somehow happened to envision our lives without these assets , that would not be conceivable. We should not do anything that somehow affects it and its resources and plant as many plants as possible on the ground because plants are very important to us.
Short Paragraph On Topic The Earth
Earth is the third planet from the sun and the only one that is seen from Earth’s surface. Earth is the only planet known to support life. It is home to a wide variety of animals, plants, and microorganisms, as well as human beings.
The atmosphere protects life on Earth by filtering out harmful solar radiation. The movement of tectonic plates beneath the surface of Earth creates the ocean basins, continents, and other geological features that are essential for the production of food and shelter. Without plate movement, life could not exist.
There are several types of soil on Earth: rocky soil includes rocks such as granite and basalt; loam soil is made up of loamy material such as sand and clay; clay soil has a lot of clay in it; silty soil has a lot of silt in it; heavy clay soils have a lot of clay in them; no matter what type of soil you find on Earth, the composition of each type can be very different.
Hello! Welcome to my Blog StudyParagraphs.co. My name is Angelina. I am a college professor. I love reading writing for kids students. This blog is full with valuable knowledge for all class students. Thank you for reading my articles.